AppInstaller is a straightforward script that makes it simple so that you can generate a configuration file and run a .sql file with the intention to generate the wanted settings to your net software.
AppInstaller could be very mild (Solely 11 KB!), incorporates solely four recordsdata and solely requires enhancing of a single configuration file to get your net software put in and working. Merely export your database tables/knowledge from phpMyAdmin, save the generated SQL to the installer-sql.sql file included within the buy, and run the set up. It’s that simple!
- Checks if configuration file exists
- Checks if folder is writeable
- Checks minimal PHP model necessities
- Checks to ensure MySQL connection works
- Full error reporting
- Generates a configuration file with constants you outline
- Runs a single sql file exported from phpMyAdmin
- Easy 3-Step set up
Who This Is For
Individuals who need a easy solution to set up their net software, and to make it simple for non-technical customers to put in it as nicely.
What Comes In The Buy
- installer.php – Primary file used to put in your net software.
- installer-config.php – Change settings and configurations for set up.
- installer-sql.sql – Primary SQL file used to load your net software database tables/knowledge.
- installer-styles.css – Easy CSS types.
This is identical set up course of (with minor modifications, and made to work with any net software) because the QuickTick Helpdesk software, accessible right here on CodeCanyon. A lot of the suggestions comes from customers fascinated by how simple it’s to put in a sturdy net software with out realizing any technical-side particulars.
If you wish to use this in an internet software for use on one other CodeCanyon script, or for those who create an internet software that you just plan to promote, you will need to buy an prolonged license.