This script is an automated running a blog script that makes use of RSS feeds to robotically make posts. This script will permit you to publish numerous and new content material to your web site with out effort utilizing only a single PHP script. You merely must enter the hyperlink of an RSS feed (and add it to a class if you want) and the script will do the remaining.
We use a autodiscovery script that can discover RSS URLs from bizarre internet pages, even YouTube channels!
It’s also possible to add your individual posts and edit posts with the offered wealthy textual content editor.
- Autoblog from RSS Feeds
- Responsive weblog design (Bootstrap)
- Search engine optimisation-friendly Pagination
- Add and handle posts and feeds within the admin panel
- Wealthy textual content editor
- Assist for Fb Feedback and Disqus
- Exterior RSS Feeds
- Categorise feeds and posts
- Light-weight PHP
- Makes use of object oriented programming
- RSS autodiscovery
- No want for cron jobs! The replace script runs when a consumer visits the web page and it has not been up to date not too long ago, the script can be run manually.
- Constructed utilizing PHP, MySQLi, Simplepie and Bootstrap
- Bootstrap three used for the principle public web site
- PHP (model 5+ beneficial)
- MySQL (utilizing the MySQLi extension)