This plugin gives a sophisticated widget that lets you show related, or associated, posts in any widgetized sidebar.
Associated posts are chosen utilizing tags, classes, or any customized taxonomy. When looking for associated posts, the widget will select posts that share between 1-Three like phrases with the at the moment considered submit.
Works with all customized submit varieties!
- 12 Choices to configure on a per-widget foundation
- A number of situations of the identical widget
- Widget Title
- Show associated submit titles
- Choice to show the submit authors
- Possibility to indicate submit publication dates
- Possibility to indicate submit remark counts
- Possibility to indicate submit textual content excerpts
- Possibility to regulate the size of the submit excerpt
- Possibility to indicate submit thumbnails
- Capability to regulate measurement of submit thumbnails
- Capability to set float of submit thumbnails
- Select the variety of associated objects to indicate
- Choose the taxonomy on which to narrate posts
- Widget proven solely on single submit pages
- Associated objects are cached
This widget has been constructed with the most effective coding requirements and may match seamlessly into any WordPress theme.
Take a look at the Cleaner theme for an instance of this widget (custom-made) in motion.
8-7-11: Mounted a double UL downside within the HTML output
02-02-11: Added caching