CDivs – Adaptive and Animated Canvas Dividers of Blocks
Canvas Dividers is a script that makes it simple to insert adaptive and animated canvas dividers between html blocks.
The way it works:
- The script stretches the backgrounds of the html blocks between which the divider will likely be situated.
- Subsequent the canvas ingredient is positioned between these blocks
- Subsequent the background of the earlier block is drawn on canvas.
- Final step is form is drawn on canvas with the background of the following block.
- 39 divider varieties
- Mild animation for every sort
- Chance so as to add your personal customized divider
- Versatile settings
- Cross browser help
- Retina help
The script copies solely the background of the block, all inside parts will not be drawn on the canvas. There’s a separate attribute and possibility that can will let you draw solely the background of the earlier or subsequent block to partially get round this limitation.
Additionally not supported css `background-attachment` property.
Model 1.0.3 – 31 March 2020
- Now blocks will inherit `z-index` CSS property of inside dividers. This may be turned off with the choice `blocksZIndex`.
Model 1.0.2 – 30 March 2020
- Now dividers will likely be positioned contained in the blocks to observe their place. - Added computerized replace of dividers when dynamically resizing blocks. - Minor bugs mounted
Model 1.0.1 – 26 March 2020
- Mounted canvas place calculating. - Mounted block background stretch calculating. - Mounted gradient drawing. - Added 6 new divider varieties. - Added extra choices and attributes. - Added computerized utilizing of drawing single block when just one block is close to the divider. - Added a builder with which you'll be able to construct a script with the mandatory modules and divider varieties.