Creating and managing your on-line contest was by no means been so cool and straightforward. With Contester you are able to do a draw and configure each element of your contest. The competition consists in two phases: the primary section the place the person submits a code and may be chosen to the following section, and the draw section, the place all of the chosen codes are draw.
With the brand new Fb integration, the fields of the competition may be crammed with participant fb knowledge. Additionally, when the submission is completed, the Contester will publish on participant Wall.
Breaking Information! New Model 1.2!
New model launched! Improve to 1.2 with Fb Integration and Customized Fields!.
Click here to see Fb Integration it in motion, in our video tutorial.
Extra updates to come back within the subsequent week.
- Customized Fields!
- FACEBOOK Integration!
- Very intuitive administration panel;
- You’ll be able to management each element of you contest;
- Enjoyable to make use of;
- You’ll be able to create limitless contests;
- Fancy frontend, absolutely custom-made, with a included CMS supervisor;
- Podium administration, the place you may edit your prizes;
- And lots of extra cool options!
You’ll be able to do this software program your self! Utilizing our demonstration set up:
- On-line documentation: Click here
- Full person information: Click here
- Issues with Inner Server Error? Substitute your .htaccess. Read more clicking here.
I’ve made a small video, instructing you learn how to set up Contester in your webhosting. Click here to watch it on YouTube. In case you have any downside putting in please contact me to firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s additionally a small video that can educate you learn how to configure the Fb integration on Contester 1.1, click here to watch it on YouTube.
Patch 1.2.2 – 17/Mai/2012
- Mounted customized area (area) associated bugs
- Different small bug fixes
Patch 1.2.1 – 20/Apr/2012
- Mounted Set up script mySQL server bug
- Mounted customized fields bug (admin/cfields.php)
- Mounted customized area frontend bug (/play.php)
Overview 1 – 12/Mar/2012
- Mounted “Invalid Key” bug
- [ADD] Now you can create customized fields
- [ADD] You’ll be able to export the contributors to csv information
- [ADD] Redesinged person submission kind.
- [FIX] htaccess bug
- [FIX] Different small bug fixes
- [ADD] Fb integration finished.
- [ADD] Now you may permit greater than three submissions to a most of ten.
- First Public Launch
If you’re with some downside with this software program, earlier than ranking it, please contact me to attempt to remedy the issue first. Prospects satisfaction is my essential objective