Preview & Download This Template
Please price the theme.
CoWorker is a Responsive Multipurpose Drupal Theme constructed for flexibility. Be it a Enterprise, Portfolio, Company, Company or another type of web site, CoWorker will work simply effective for you. Tons of Customizations are potential with this theme that’ll assist you to redefine your web site’s model worth.
Boxed & Full Width Format. You now have an choice to customise the entire structure of your Web site with CoWorker by stretching/minimizing your structure width.
Totally Responsive & Retina Prepared Design. CoWorker is totally responsive right down to mobile telephones and it contains Retina Graphics in order that not solely your web site seems good on mobile gadgets but additionally seems extremely sharp.
Limitless Coloration Choices. Simply select the favorite shade to your Web site and see the magic. Select a shade for each event or change it twice a day. Your Guests are gonna get stunned.
Bootstrap Suitable. Suitable with the highly effective Bootstrap Parts, there may be much more flexibility. Use all of the elements out there within the Bootstrap and beautify your web site much more.
Translation Prepared Drupal I18n Suitable.The theme coded very simple to translate by utilizing Drupal i18n(Internationalization) Module.
- Suitable with Drupal 7++, simple set up for exist drupal set up
- Multilanguage supported!
- Portfolio web page built-in with Views module and straightforward create extra portfolio pages…
- Twitter widget, Flickr Widget
- Video tutorials within the documentation.
- Limitless theme colours through theme choices.
- Totally Responsive
- Retina Prepared
- search engine optimization Optimized
- Premium Drupal LayerSlider
- Video: How Drupal LayerSlider works ?
- jQuery Enhanced:
- Portfolio Filtering(built-in with views, simple settings, or duplicate extra portfolios.)
- Responsive Carousel
- Progress Bars
- 4 Pricing Tables kinds
- Crossbrowser Suitable
- PSDs included!
- HTML TEMPLATE included! (+15$)
- Documentation (Video tutorial within the documentation)
+ model 1.0 init launched.
+ Model 1.0.1 repair emblem concern on mobile . Please see updates_logs.txt within pakage.