Foreign money Converter app Convert Currencies on-line with reside Foreign exchange Costs. Simply convert from one foreign money to a different. This app makes use of newest foreign money trade charges – Stay up to date CryptoCurrency trade charges. This app is powered by OpenExchange API (FreePlan).
- Stay foreign money charges
- Simply change foreign money
- 114 Currencies + Eight CryptoCurrencies
- Works offline
- Admob prepared (Interstitial)
- In-app buy (choice to take away advertisements)
- Customized fonts
- Light-weight and quick
- Fee & Share app characteristic
- Materials design
- SQL Lite Native Database
- Powered by OpenExchange API (FreePlan).
- Properly documented consumer information
on Buy you’ll get:
- App supply code
- Consumer information
- Demo apk
Model 1.0.1 – November 1st, 2019
- API modified to OpenExchange API
Model 1.0.0 – September 22nd, 2019
- Added in-app buy (choice to take away advertisements) - Splash display with model quantity - Customized fonts
Model 0.9.9 – January sixth, 2019
- UI Enhancements - Fastened server hyperlink down error
Model 0.9.8 – November ninth, 2018
- Admob advertisements weren't working, sorted. - Lacking currencies replace from server resolved
Model 0.9.7 – February 15th, 2018
- Up to date API to AlphaVantage Free API, now quicker and it is free. - Code optimised.
Model 0.9.6 – January eighth, 2018
- Up to date API to Currencylayer API, quicker higher. - Modified Documentation.
Model 0.9.5 – November 10th, 2017
- Switched Finance API companies to Alpha Vantage after Yahoo Finance API discontinued. - Modified Documentation. - some minor fixes.
Model 0.9.4 – October seventh, 2017
- Eight extra CryptoCurrencies added together with bitcoin - Refactored Code - Straightforward to grasp code - Server error resolved - time bug resolved - minor fixes
Model 0.9.3 – September third, 2017
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes - Added bahrain foreign money
- Bitcoin foreign money added - Minor bug fixes - Improved UI Design - Added new currencies (supporting 115 currencies now) - Interstitial advert on swipe between pages
- Preliminary launch