Simple Kind JSON is a jQuery plugin that serializes and deserializes a type. Serialization is the method of changing type knowledge to JSON and Deserialization is the method of displaying JSON within the related type components. You simply must create a type and also you don’t must get or put knowledge manually.
We normally create a type to get enter from consumer. We normally get knowledge from the shape components one after the other manually and we additionally set the shape ingredient worth manually that takes quite a lot of time once we create numerous kinds. Our plugin makes it tremendous straightforward to get knowledge from the shape in JSON format. It additionally makes it extraordinarily straightforward to show values within the related type components from JSON. We simply want to supply IDs and names for every type ingredient. Additionally within the JSON the property identify/key ought to be identical as the shape ingredient identify.
Please watch the video preview earlier than checking the dwell demo.
Click here to view video preview.
- It serializes type knowledge to JSON.
- It shows values within the type components from JSON (a very powerful function of the plugin).
- It helps checkboxes and radio buttons.
- It helps drop down and multi choose lists.
- It helps textarea and textual content packing containers.
- It helps password and hidden fields.
- It helps HTML5 enter varieties (coloration, date, datetime, quantity and so on.).
- Documentation and demo included.
- knowledge: The info that’s displayed within the type. It’s in JSON format. Word that the property identify/key ought to be identical because the ingredient identify (not id) of the shape. Additionally present a singular id for every ingredient of the shape.
- serializeDisabledItems: It signifies whether or not disabled type components ought to be serialized.
- knowledge(): It will get knowledge from the shape in JSON format.
- knowledge(knowledge): It units knowledge of the shape. It ought to be in JSON format. Word that the property identify/key ought to be identical because the ingredient identify (not id) of the shape. Additionally present a singular id for every ingredient of the shape.
Extra Helpful Objects:
- C# Code Generator for SQL Server/MS Access
- C# Code Generator for MySQL
- C# and VB.Net Code Generator for Entity Framework
- PHP Code Generator
- Email Scheduler and Bulk Email Sender with Bootstrap
- ASP.Net MultiTextBoxInput Web Server Control
- Multi Textbox Input jQuery Plugin
- Android SMS Filter with Material Design