Are you aware of Codepen or JSFiddle? HTMLEdito is the code editor similar to codepen.io and jsfiddle.web. It does the identical as anticipated for working offline. It has reside preview output, resizable panel editor, selectable theme editor (dozen), prepared to make use of well-liked HTML and CSS framework (only one click on button) making coding actions extra less complicated and simpler.
- Contains: three templates editor .
- Code editor with reside preview panel
- Work with desktop, pill, and cell browser.
- Resizable Window Editor
- Editor themes choice
- Improve & Lower font measurement
- Able to insert media (photos, audio and video)
- Work with well-liked library (Bootstrap, Basis, jQuery and so forth.)
- Customized preview panel (set width and top)
- No Set up Wanted, No Setup, prepared to make use of.
- Shopper-side codes, no want server.
- Effectively Documented
- and A lot Extra!
- Codemirror: http://codemirror.net
- Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/
- uikit: https://getuikit.com/
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/
- jQueryui: https://jqueryui.com/
- FontAwesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- icomoon: https://icomoon.io/
- mootools: https://mootools.net/
- emmet: https://emmet.io/
- Normalize.css: https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/
- NProgress.js: http://ricostacruz.com/nprogress/
- prismjs: http://prismjs.com/
- code-prettify: https://github.com/google/code-prettify
- gemdl.io: https://getmdl.io/
- freepik: http://www.freepik.com
- blender: https://peach.blender.org/
- Google Fonts (Roboto, Montserrat): https://fonts.google.com
19/02/2019: (model 1.2.1) - Replace package deal libraries. - add some code enchancment - take away pointless script - enhanced loading points 18/12/2018: (model 1.2) - Replace all libraries (newest). - fastened: Folder construction - replace and stuck: library script 22/03/2018: (model 1.1) - Rebuild - Now Utilizing NPM for straightforward upkeep and replace. - Helps Emmet - Mounted Minor bugs and design - Replace All Libraries to newest model - Add extra Libraries to "library" menu 17/07/2017: (model 1.0) - Model 1.Zero Preliminary Launch