16 June 2020 • Full app changelogs. • Gradle up to date. • sdk up to date to 28. • Full app recordsdata up to date to AndroidX.
29 July 2019 • Fastened the crashing concern on picture sharing. • The exception is dealt with which was inflicting crash points “java.lang.NullPointerException: uriString” • Memes display screen improved through the use of recycler View, beforehand listing view was carried out • Improved Record merchandise display screen design through the use of grid view property, utilized correct structure and alignments. • Create Memes display screen improved with higher alignment and with Correct font measurement. • Add Shared Component Transitions in Recycler view to Exercise for enhancement of higher person expertise. • Replace challenge to newest Model Android 9.0
16 April 2018 • Up to date to Android Studio 3.1.1 • Eliminated all dependencies of play-services | left solely this one in construct.gradle: implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services:+'
11 April 2018 • Up to date to Android Studio 3.1 • Up to date 'compileSdkVersion' and 'targetSdkVersion' to 27 in construct.gradle • Changed 'compile' with 'implementation' in construct.gradle (Module: app) • Up to date classpath 'com.android.instruments.construct:gradle:3.1.1' in construct.gradle (Venture:)
iMeme is a Common App Template the place you may create your humorous meme pictures from your individual photos or from those advised on the House display screen (you may add all pictures you need in there). Ten, after setting the highest and backside texts over your chosen image you may share them by Mail, SMS or by the social community apps put in in your system, like Fb, Twitter, Google +, WhatsApp, and so forth.
iMemes is a local Android Studio challenge, Common, tremendous straightforward to customise.
What about free help for this template?
I can provide free help for bugs encountered within the authentic code.
As an alternative, should you’ve edited the code and messed one thing up with it, I could apply some payment to repair it both through TeamViewer or by checking your app challenge recordsdata straight on my laptop.
How do I rename the app’s bundle title?
Learn this tutorial to learn to rename a bundle title: https://hubpages.com/technology/Android-How-to-rename-an-app-package
Ought to I exploit the newest model of Android Studio to edit this template?
Sure, I all the time replace my apps to the newest model of the IDE and also you additionally ought to be sure to’ve up to date the Android Instruments to their newest model of the Android SDK supervisor.
The demo APK crashes on startup
Ensure that the minimal Android model of your system is the one listed within the FEATURES part under. If the issue persists, please contact me by my profile’s contact kind and ship me the Logcat message of you get when the app crashes together with the steps you made to breed the crash.
Please be aware that not all actual units print an error Logcat message, on this case simply run the APK into the Android Studio’s emulator and also you’ll certainly get the purple messages about your concern.
How do I take away AdMob banner advertisements?
- Enter the .xml recordsdata the place there’s an AdView and take away its code:<com.google.android.gms.advertisements.AdView android:id="@+id/admobBanner" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" advertisements:adSize="BANNER" advertisements:adUnitId="@string/ADMOB_BANNER_UNIT_ID" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"> </com.google.android.gms.advertisements.AdView>
- Enter the .java recordsdata the place there’s an AdRequest occasion into its onCreate() technique and take away its code:// Init AdMob banner AdView mAdView = (AdView) findViewById(R.id.admobBanner); AdRequest adRequest = new AdRequest.Builder().construct(); mAdView.loadAd(adRequest);
- Lastly, take away the play-services-ads reference within the construct.gradle file:compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:+'
- Android Studio 3.x – Common – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banners
- Share your humorous Memes on social networks, Mail and SMS
- Create memes from your individual images or by choosing a picture from the House display screen
- PDF Consumer Information and PSD icons included
- Simple to customise | Nicely commented code
- Apple Mac or Home windows PC with their newest OS model put in
- The most recent model of Android Studio and a few information about its UI interface
- Photoshop or some other picture editor software program
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Retailer
- An AdMob account to generate your individual banner UNIT ID