S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce aid you to import information from Shopify to WooCommerce simply. With solely 2 steps your Shopify retailer information might be imported included retailer settings, delivery zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, prospects, merchandise and orders. The plugin makes use of Shopify API key to switch information from Shopify to WooCommerce retailer instantly, your information is stored personal.
- Limitless import with no additional pay:
You’re free to import all of your information from Shopify to WooCommerce. There isn’t a restrict on what number of merchandise, information… you may import. You don’t must pay any additional payment to import, simply import as many as you need.
- Commit import profitable:
We commit that you’ll import information efficiently. Please observe our guiding doc and video to know how you can use the plugin to import information from Shopify to WooCommerce. When you have any bother within the import progress, be at liberty to contact us.
IMPORT 9 DATA TYPES
You may choose to import 9 varieties of information from Shopify to WooCommerce. Together with STORE SETTINGS, SHIPPING ZONES, TAXES, PAGES, BLOGS, COUPONS, CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS and ORDERS.
- STORE SETTINGS: web site title, admin e mail, retailer handle, metropolis, nation, state, postcode, timezone, weight unit, foreign money code and foreign money format.
- SHIPPING ZONES: delivery zones and delivery strategies.
- TAXES: tax identify, tax charge, nation, province, zip and delivery.
- PAGES: title, content material.
- BLOGS: weblog title, weblog content material, classes, tags and featured picture.
- COUPONS: coupon varieties that WooCommerce assist, coupon quantity, utilization restrict, expiry date and minimal quantity.
- CUSTOMERS: first identify, final identify, cellphone, firm, handle, metropolis, province, zip and nation.
- PRODUCTS: title, content material, excerpt, variations, product picture, variations photos, product gallery, SKU, inventory, common value, sale value, weight, classes and tags.
- ORDERS: cost technique, delivery technique, first identify, final identify, firm, nation, handle, zip, metropolis, province, cellphone, complete, subtotal, tax, low cost, delivery value, foreign money, date create, browser IP, buyer consumer agent, line objects, low cost code, order quantity and order achievement.
Import product could also be a very powerful half when migrating from Shopify to WooCommerce. The plugin lets you import all of your merchandise from Shopify to WooCommerce with title, value, description, variation, picture, classes.
- Limit outcomes to after the desired ID: select to import solely product with an ID larger than a specified ID.
- Import by ID: Enter ids of Shopify merchandise separated by “,” to import.
- Filter outcomes by product sort: import solely merchandise in a Shopify product sort.
- Filter outcomes by assortment ID: import solely product in a Shopify assortment ID.
- Import merchandise by printed date: select to import merchandise which printed earlier than/after a specified date.
- Merchandise sequence: Select the sequence for imported merchandise. There are 6 choices to pick out orders by Title Ascending, by Title Descending, by Created Date Ascending, by Created Date Descending, by Up to date Date Ascending, by Up to date Date Descending.
- Imported merchandise standing: select to set imported merchandise standing as printed, draft or pending.
- Product classes: The plugin will create classes identical with Shopify and add the imported merchandise to. You can too add all imported merchandise to a selected class, like “imported Shopify merchandise”.
- Obtain photos: select should you to download product photos to your WooCommerce retailer. Product photos might be downloaded within the background. You can too download photos after importing all merchandise by going to Merchandise.
- Import progress bar: the plugin show import progress bar which informs you of the import progress.
UPDATE IMPORTED PRODUCTS
After efficiently imported product from Shopify to WooCommerce. If there may be any change within the Shopify retailer, you need to use the replace choice to replace it into the WooCommerce retailer.
- Import new merchandise: when you might have new merchandise in Shopify, simply import the entire retailer once more in WooCommerce. The plugin will routinely skip imported merchandise and import your new Shopify product.
- Replace imported merchandise: should you change product particulars in Shopify, you may simply replace the adjustments in WooCommerce. The replace choice lets you replace a number of merchandise directly.
- Replace fields: Select to replace needed fields amongst product title, value, stock, description and photos.
- Standing: The plugin gives you details about the up to date time, standing (success or failed), and up to date discipline.
Orders hold your buyer and sale info. It’s actually needed to avoid wasting the orders when migrating. The plugin lets you transfer your order to WooCommerce with buyer identify, billing handle, delivery handle, e mail, cellphone numbers, bought time, merchandise, delivery choice, billing complete
- Limit outcomes to after the desired ID: import orders with an ID larger than a selected ID (newer orders).
- Import orders by date: import orders which created/imported earlier than/after a selected date.
- Import orders sequence: arrange the sequence for imported order. From newest to oldest or from oldest to newest.
- Order standing mapping: map your Shopify order to WooCommerce order utilizing order standing. For instance: “Voided” orders in Shopify will seem as “Cancelled” order in WooCommerce.
UPDATE IMPORTED ORDERS
Just like imported merchandise, you may replace the imported orders.
- Replace imported orders: replace the order info consists of order standing, order date and order achievement.
- Replace standing: show the up to date time, up to date fields, standing (success or failed)
- Safety: your information is transferred instantly from Shopify to WooCommerce with none intermediate serve.
- Simple to make use of: the import progress could be very easy to make use of. First, you must create a Shopify personal app then fill the app API personal key and password into the back-end. And at last, simply click on the “Import” button.
- Limitless import: The plugin doesn’t have any limitation of what number of merchandise, orders, prospects… which you can import.
- Logs: S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce gives log information to test the import historical past.
- Auto-update the plugin: you may routinely replace the plugin throughout your assist interval.
/**126.96.36.199 - 2020.05.09**/ - Mounted: File not exists bug when importing CSV - Mounted: Can't set product attributes/variations accurately when attributes is in non-latin languages - Up to date: Suitable with WooCommerce 4.1