Sep 29th 2017 • Up to date to Xcode 9.3 • Up to date GoogleMobileAds.framework to verison 7.29.0
Sep 29th 2017 • Up to date to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Up to date GoogleMobileAds.framework to 7.24.Zero model • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Construct Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png picture (iPhone X launch picture) into Property.xcassets -> Model Property picture set • Edited the 'func showBanner()' technique with a view to show banner advertisements correctly in iPhone X • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Important Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this publish: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Wish to get double revenues on your free apps?
Then this template is what you want. You’ll be capable to get each promoting banners and interstitials working in lower than 10 minutes, with no coding expertise, simply observe the Consumer Information included (or test the XCode demo challenge we’ve made for you) to have the ability to use AdMob banners + interstitials in your individual utility, and it’s Common!
This template is well worth the cash spent to purchase it since you’ll get them again in a few days because of AdMob advert networks that pay probably the most income out of different advertisements rivals!
- XCode 9.x challenge – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Common
- PDF Consumer Information and PSD included
- Simple to implement | Nicely commented code
- Apple Mac with its newest OS model put in
- The most recent model of Xcode and a few information about its UI interface
- Photoshop or another picture editor software program
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Retailer
- An AdMob account to generate your individual banner and Interstitial UNIT ID’s