Preview & Download This Plugin
The #1 picture gallery on CodeCanyon – 17,000+ clients agree!
Justified Picture Grid is a highly effective and responsive WordPress gallery plugin, expertly designed to showcase your pictures in probably the most stunning and genuine approach. Whether or not you concentrate on capturing magical wedding ceremony days, inventive designs and improvements, expressive portraits, extraordinary structure, or a journalistic exploration, your images inform a novel story and should be offered of their full glory.
In contrast to many gallery plugins, Justified Picture Grid for WordPress organizes your pictures right into a completely balanced horizontal picture grid that attracts the attention from left to proper, simply as you’ll learn a story. There’s a pure move to your photographic story, and the pictures work collectively as components of an entire complete. Most significantly, your pictures retain their unique facet ratio, so that they show precisely as you meant.
What’s extra, this premium WordPress gallery is totally appropriate along with your present sources. You may merely load content material from Fb or Flickr and see it remodeled into a surprising gallery show, utilizing jQuery. This versatile gallery plugin additionally makes it simple to fully rework your new or present NextGEN galleries, for a vastly superior show efficiency. Justified Picture Grid works seamlessly with the premium WP Actual Media Library plugin to bridge the hole between your albums and your gallery, providing you with entry to your native media library and effortlessly organizing your collections and folders.
For an much more private and compelling gallery expertise, you possibly can add particular results to your images, comparable to desaturation, softening, or black and white. This complete gallery plugin additionally means that you can combine a bundle of gorgeous free and premium lightbox choices into your Justified Picture Grid WordPress Gallery, to outline how your images show after a thumbnail click on. Mobile pleasant and retina prepared, Justified Picture Grid offers you full confidence that your gallery will carry out flawlessly on any gadget, orientation or pixel density.
There’s a lot extra to find with Justified Picture Grid for WordPress – get began as we speak!
Ease of use
Justified Picture Grid for WordPress is simple to put in and provides you full management over each facet of your picture gallery – no coding abilities required! Merely set the plugin to mechanically take over your present WordPress galleries, or extra skilled customers can select to faucet into the detailed settings at each degree. When mixed with Visible Composer, the bundled add-on makes it potential to dwell preview any change of your rigorously crafted galleries.
In depth documentation is freely accessible, that will help you get probably the most out of your download. We additionally present private, real and in-depth help, protecting technical and compatibility points, and assure a quick response.
Purchase with confidence: the writer is right here to assist!
- Abstract of all options
- Visible features – take full management of your gallery:
- Automated justified structure – Horizontal grid that leads the attention within the pure studying path (LTR/RTL).
- Versatile, dynamic row top with incomplete final row dealing with.
- Restrict picture rely or most rows.
- Hidden restrict – restrict the variety of thumbs however see all pictures within the lightbox.
- Side ratio, random width – Redefine the form of the thumbnails, for extra uniform or fuzzy grids.
- Responsive gallery – The gallery adapts to any width for various units, screens and orientations.
- Mobile particular settings that apply when a mobile gadget is detected.
- Retina prepared – Thumbnails are served to match the display capabilities of your gadget. Helps resolutions a lot increased than retina.
- Particular results – Similar to de-saturate, blur / soften, sepia, glow – on the fly.
- Properly-customizable – Overlay, border, shadow, icon on the thumbnails.
- Thumbnail captions – Sliding and fading animation, polaroid look, translucent/gradient or blurry background, vertical centering and extra!
- Habits – gallery extras:
- Customized hyperlinks – Open a selected web page or video.
- Video gallery help – YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted.
- Filtering – Slim the gallery by tags, classes, customized taxonomies.
- Load extra – Pace up gallery loading, and develop it with a click on.
- Infinite scroll – Scroll to load extra content material to the gallery.
- CDN compatibility – Your key to lightning-fast galleries.
- Customized presets – Create and re-use a novel mixture of settings.
- Proper click on safety in opposition to theft on thumbnails and within the lightboxes.
- Obtain hyperlink with browser pop-up to avoid wasting the picture.
- Use a number of cases on the identical web page.
- Conditional script loading – plugin information will solely load when wanted, not affecting different pages.
- Unconditional script loading with AJAX theme help.
- Tons of of settings with contextual assist.
- Shortcode Editor to model every gallery individually – and create template tags
- Constructed-in Visible Composer addon, together with dwell preview throughout frontend modifying.
- Constructed-in presets to use appears out of the field.
- Content material sources – numerous websites and plugins you could already use:
- WordPress (can take over present galleries)
- Put up gallery – Connected pictures
- Latest posts – Put up or web page grids
- Pictures by taxonomy – Classes, Tags
- Pictures by ID – Change native galleries
- Customized submit sorts – WooCommerce, Theme portfolio
- Media Library Assistant (change its show)
- NextGEN Gallery (can take over present galleries)
- Tag galleries
- Tag albums
- Latest pictures
- Random pictures
- Single image
- Actual Media Library (can take over present galleries)
- Galleries – Together with straight to lightbox
- Collections – Containing galleries and collections
- Folders – Together with high degree overview
- Single album
- Overview of all albums
- A number of albums
- Straight to lightbox albums
- Newest album
- Albums (Photosets)
- Collections (multi-level)
- Flickr search (world)
- Group pool
- RSS feeds
- Breadcrumbs for sources that help album-gallery relationships.
- WordPress (can take over present galleries)
- Lightboxes – bundled or mutually appropriate:
- prettyPhoto – Default desktop lightbox with social sharing utilizing JIG Sensible Deeplinking.
- PhotoSwipe – Default mobile lightbox with particular person social sharing.
- Magnific Popup
- Social Gallery
- Jetpack Carousel
- WPML and translation prepared. It covers admin areas and relevant settings.
- Consists of Spanish translation.
- Provides pictures to XML Sitemap with WordPress search engine optimisation plugin by Joost de Valk.
- Animated GIF and clear PNG help.
- Show gallery or the lightbox for members solely (non-obligatory).
Movies – be sure to watch them in 1080p!
- #1 Tips on how to set up
- #2 Settings and making a gallery
- Prolonged license doesn’t cowl a number of makes use of! It is advisable buy a daily or an prolonged license for each website. You can’t resell the plugin as a part of a inventory theme; the prolonged license doesn’t let you try this.
- The images (Shutterstock) and WordPress theme (Avada) seen on the preview website aren’t included within the download.
- That is not the vertical Pinterest model – examine what’s masonry.
Updates / Changelog
v3.7 – September 2, 2017 – Essential fixes for YouTube, 500px, FooBox
- Customized video play web page is now appropriate with W3TC automated script minification
- 2-level filtering enabled for Flickr (nonetheless simply 1 taxonomy although)
- YouTube performance mounted due their structure change
- 500px RSS didn’t work on account of a change of their URL construction.
- Compatibility with Shaon’s Obtain Supervisor plugin (there used to a be a fatar error in sure setups).
- New FooBox not working in some instances with console error: Can not learn property ‘init’ of undefined
Up to date:
- MobileDetect to 2.8.26
- jQuery to v3.2.1 (non-obligatory)
- jQuery dotdotdot 2.0.1 (works with jQuery v3+ too)
v3.6 – June 11, 2017 – PhotoSwipe IOS 10.3 replace, different smaller fixes.
v3.5 – February 14, 2017 – Twitter abstract card, PhotoSwipe zoom setting, Social sharing improved, RML v2.8.3 compatibility, Jetpack Photon and Fb fixes.
v3.4.2 – January 23, 2017 – Hotfix for RML description and canopy picture, NextGEN search.
v3.4.1 – January 11, 2017 – Hotfix for PHP errors, PHP 5.3 or newer is now required.
v3.4 – January 11, 2017 – RML v2.8 compatibility, some Instagram-related modifications, higher sitemap.
v3.3 – November 2, 2016 – Actual Media Library and NextGEN compatibility refreshed, 0-byte download drawback mounted, many enhancements and fixes.
v3.2 – July 11, 2016 – Visible Composer factor with dwell preview, mild pores and skin for PhotoSwipe, jQuery v3, RML dropdown repair, many extra enhancements and fixes.
v3.1.1 – Could 13, 2016 – Hotfix for Spanish websites.
v3.1 – Could 12, 2016 – RML picture order, cowl picture, description, overseas characters compatibility. YouTube and DeviantArt RSS repair. Many extra enhancements and fixes.
v3.0.2 – April 2, 2016 – Fixes relating to the Shortcode Editor, previous NextGEN, RML, IE browser.
v3.0.1 – March 18, 2016 – Shortcode Editor hotfix.
v3 – March 11, 2016 – WP Actual Media Library compatibility, Media Library Assistant auto take-over, SVG help, initially load, many enhancements and fixes.
v2.9 – October 31, 2015 – Spanish translation, disable cropping on mobiles, normal enhancements for PrettyPhoto, Pinterest and NextGEN.
v2.8.2 – August 23, 2015 – Essential safety replace, answer to Fb issues, no double pictures in RSS feeds, small prettyPhoto fixes.
v2.8.1 – August 10, 2015 – Repair for TimThumb on older PHP variations, prettyPhoto facelift, improved IE compatibility.
v2.8 – August 2, 2015 – Thumbnails can not exceed display top, title is not outdoors the body in prettyPhoto, repair for Firefox 40+, and different enhancements and fixes.
v2.7 – June 11, 2015 – Fastened Tweet button, course of shortcodes in captions, prettyPhoto align and develop button repair, many different enhancements and fixes.
v2.6 – Could 10, 2015 – Many PhotoSwipe 4 associated additions, higher YouTube and Vimeo, Fb cowl image icons get refreshed, normal fixes.
v2.5 – April 23, 2015 – YouTube playlist, not utilizing YouTube API v2 for his or her RSS feeds, on the spot preview image in Fb share with Sensible Deeplinking, appropriate RSS feed order, newest PhotoSwipe, many enhancements and fixes, additionally involving safety.
v2.4 – December 19, 2014 – New PhotoSwipe 4 with Sensible Deeplinking (social sharing for mobiles), higher sharing, improved Fb supply efficiency
v2.3.1 – November 17, 2014 – Infinite scroll offset, feedback for latest posts, higher Fb. Additionally enhancements, fixes.
v2.3 – October 11, 2014 – Enhancements and bugfixes
v2.2.2 – August 30, 2014 – Minor replace
v2.2.1 – August 29, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.1 – Aug 12, 2014 – Fb API v2, Magnific Popup, NextGEN search, many enhancements and fixes. Essential! If you happen to use images from Fb Pages, with out an App, create a Fb App earlier than updating for an uninterrupted expertise.
v2.0.4 – Could 16, 2014 – search engine optimisation, fast enhancements
v2.0.3 – Could 14, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.0.2 – Could 12, 2014 – Flickr SSL, higher translatability, present pictures by any taxonomy, beauty fixes relating to Retina Prepared and particular results, higher (video) sharing from prettyPhoto, quite a few enhancements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 – March 31, 2014 – Hotfix, FooBox associated bugfix
v2 – March 27, 2014 – Customized presets, preset authority, video participant, exclude Fb albums, many enhancements and bugfixes
v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automated updates, higher tabs help, AJAX, extra versatile borders, main enhancements to Fb overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
v1.8 – December 20, 2013 – Christmas replace – Flickr collections, A number of Fb albums, new Latest posts options, particular person prettyPhoto social instruments, WP3.8 compatibility and far more
v1.7.2 – November 12, 2013 – Flickr search, Fb associates, enhancements, bugfixes relating to NextGEN, filtering, compatibility, third social gathering script updates
v1.7.1 – October 3, 2013 – Hotfix replace
v1.7 – October 1, 2013 – Retina prepared (native HDPI show help), vastly improved Filtering, theme and prettyPhoto compatibility (issues that had been most frequently surfacing as “social instruments aren’t seen”)
v1.6.2 – August 26, 2013 – Bugfixes, sustaining NG2 compatibility
v1.6.1 – August 26, 2013 – Hotfix and a brand new small setting
v1.6 – August 26, 2013 – RSS Feeds (any picture supply), NextGEN 2 compatibility, bigger Fb pictures, animated gifs, settings import/export and uninstall, customized taxonomy filter for Latest posts
v1.5.1 – June 3, 2013 – Hotfix replace that impacts Filtering, Side Ratio and Fb overview
v1.5 – June 1, 2013 – The most important replace but! – Instagram, Filtering, Fb overview, Fastened facet ratio, Randomize width, Particular person Fb like with prettyPhoto superior deeplinking, higher search engine optimisation, Admin interface enhancements, and far more…
v1.4.9 – Could 1, 2013 – Vertical caption centering, infinite scroll, Jetpack Carousel…
v1.4.8 – April 4, 2013 – New shortcode choices, extra bugfixes, some enhancements
v1.4.7 – March 21, 2013 – Essential bugfixes
v1.4.6 – March 18, 2013 – Jetpack Photon compatibility, NG+WPML, CDN help, higher search engine optimisation, bugfixes
v1.4.5 – February 12, 2013 – Consumer instructed new options, NextGEN core modifications, browser and jQuery compatibility bugfixes for the shortcode editor, mobile expertise enhancements
v1.4.4 – January 18, 2013 – Minor replace
v1.4.3 – January 15, 2013 – Minor replace relating to NextGEN (when tender disabled briefly)
v1.4.2 – December 28, 2012 – Minor replace
v1.4.1 – December 18, 2012 – Minor replace
v1.4 – December 17, 2012
v1.3 – September 26, 2012
v1.2 – August 6, 2012
v1.1 – July 6, 2012
v1.0 – July 1, 2012 – Preliminary CodeCanyon Launch
See the entire changelog on the plugin’s web site.