MailWizz EMA integration with Stripe Fee Gateway
Settle for funds with Stripe to your MailWizz EMA powered software!
This extension permits your MailWizz EMA clients to pay for his or her chosen worth plans through the use of Stripe.
If you need an alternative choice to the included Paypal/Offline methodology, in order that your clients can securely pay with their bank cards, Stripe is a good one.
INSTALL in just a few simple steps
– Login within the backend of your MailWizz EMA powered web site and navigate to Extensions menu.
– Hit the add button and choose the extension archive and add it.
– Allow the extension then click on on it’s title to go to the extension settings web page from the place you possibly can enter your Stripe particulars.
CONFIGURE the extension (after the above steps)
– Create an account with Stripe
– Go into the backend of your MailWizz powered web site, click on on left facet menu: Monetization -> Fee gateways -> Stripe
– Enter your Stripe account particulars.
TEST the combination
Hold the extension in take a look at/sandbox mode till you’re completed testing.
After the extension is enabled you should utilize it to checkout and ensure all the things works correctly. No actual cost will probably be made.
As soon as you’re certain all the things appears effective, change the extension in stay mode.