MultiTextBoxInput is an online server management that shows a number of textboxes for single enter. It’s used for serial quantity, SSN, IP handle, telephone quantity or different values that has a number of elements. It mechanically focuses the following textbox because the required characters are entered. It additionally mechanically focuses earlier textbox on backspace. This management makes the enter extra lovely, simpler and readable.
If you happen to want a jQuery plugin for a similar function, click on here.
If it’s worthwhile to generate C# knowledge entry layer for the entire database, click on here.
If it’s worthwhile to generate C#/VB.Internet knowledge entry layer for entity framework for the entire database, click on here.
- Shows a number of textual content bins for single enter.
- Can be utilized for serial quantity, ssn, telephone quantity or different comparable inputs.
- Enter may be restricted to numbers.
- Enter may be restricted to letters.
- Enter may be restricted to apha numeric values.
Width is mechanically calculated based mostly on the next parameters:
- The variety of characters
- Enter sort (numeric characters take much less area than alphabetic characters)
- Uppercase/lowercase characters (decrease case characters take much less area than uppercase characters)
- Auto conversion to uppercase or lowercase characters as specified.
- Auto focuses subsequent half/textbox after the required characters are entered.
- Auto focuses earlier half/textbox on backspace.
- You may specify the variety of textboxes to be displayed together with a separator.
- Trace may also be exhibited to the appropriate of textboxes.
- ViewState enabled properties.
- Examples have been offered.
- Validations included.
- Supply code has additionally been offered.
- Textual content: Will get or units textual content of the textual content bins.
- InputCount: Will get or units the variety of textual content bins to be displayed.
- Separator: Will get or units separator for every a part of the enter.
- Trace: Will get or units a label that’s exhibited to the appropriate of the textual content bins.
- HintCssClass: Will get or units the CSS class for trace.
- InputLengths: Will get or units comma separated lengths for the textual content bins.
- CssClasses: Will get or units comma separated CSS courses for the textual content bins.
- CharCase: Will get or units case of the characters (None/UpperCase/LowerCase).
- InputType: Will get or units enter sort of the textual content bins (None/Alphabetic/Numeric/AlphaNumeric).
- AllowDecimalPoint: Will get or units a price that signifies whether or not decimal level needs to be allowed for numeric enter sort.
- IsEmpty(): Signifies whether or not all textual content bins are empty.
- IsEmptyOrWhiteSpace(): Signifies whether or not all textual content bins are empty or include solely white areas.
- IsInputComplete(): Signifies whether or not values have been entered with the required size in all textual content bins.
Extra Helpful Gadgets:
- PHP Code Generator
- C# Code Generator for SQL Server/MS Access
- C# Code Generator for MySQL
- C# and VB.Net Code Generator for Entity Framework
- Android SMS Filter with Material Design
- Email Scheduler and Bulk Email Sender with Bootstrap
- Multi Textbox Input jQuery Plugin