From creators of Envato best-selling PHP license supervisor – Auto PHP Licenser
Strive Demo Script – a real-life software powered by PHP Auto Replace Script. We created it to indicate you the way simple it’s to combine PHP Auto Replace Script into any PHP-based script.
PHP Auto Replace Script is a customizable PHP self-update system to robotically set up and replace PHP scripts and databases in background. Use it so as to add model examine options into your functions, create on-line installers, improve and downgrade present installations, setup databases, and extra.
PHP Auto Replace Script downloads and installs a desired model of specified software on consumer’s machine and retains it updated. Set up and improve packages are saved individually; due to this fact, consumer receives updates sooner by downloading solely new recordsdata he wants.
Every product helps a vast variety of variations and recordsdata. In the meantime, every model can auto-expire after a particular date or a specific variety of downloads. Thorough, real-time reviews and callbacks let builders monitor each single copy put in.
PHP self-update script takes minutes to setup and helps all PHP frameworks, encoders, accelerators and templating engines.
The principle PHP auto replace system options embody, however should not restricted, to:
- Invisible, computerized background updates;
- Clean integration into any PHP-based script;
- PHP encoders, accelerators and templates assist;
- Limitless merchandise, variations and recordsdata;
- Separate set up and improve packages;
- Separate MySQL set up and improve queries;
- Lively variations restrict for every product;
- Particular person model expiration dates;
- Set up and improve limits;
- Exact product set up lists;
- Set up and improve callbacks;
- Thorough, real-time reviews;
- Detailed changelogs and launch notes;
- Customized notifications in your language;
- Updates verification and customers blocking;
- Constructed-in API for full automation;
- Bundled demo script and code examples;
- Auto PHP Licenser integration prepared;