PHP Community Pace Tester is PHP primarily based script to supply a community bandwidth verify towards your web server. No database or lengthy configuration required. Documentation included.
Script calculates download pace from server, which is script put in on. Demo is positioned in center EU (Czech republic), so outcomes may be totally different for every consumer. Add and ping server may be manually set in config.
- Obtain pace check
- Add pace check
- Ping time measurement
- Cross browser help
- A number of server help
- Powered by Bootstrap
- Google charts – Gauge chart
- Get IP and calculate downloading CD/DVD with recorded pace.
- HTTP server with PHP put in
- php_curl() perform allowed
- Unzip file and replica all information from folder “app” to your internet server.
- If positioned in subfolder (not root), set folder path in index.php
A Primary Utilization Pattern
Might be included into one other web page with PHP command include_once “index.php”; or as a standalone app in some folder.
- Test in case your server/internet hosting helps curl() PHP capabilities
- Test if file.NEF has set chmod “0777” (is readable atleast)
Model 1.1 replace notes
- improved code group and higher commented
- now utilizing free geoip service by db-ip.com with allowed 2.500 queries every day (may be simply disabled)
- added “begin” web page to execute the community meter
- added google charts gauge animation impact
- used flag icon set by https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css for nation data
- added MP3 download time possibility
- added picture with embed code for simple sharing your pace.
Model 1.2 replace notes
- added cookie settlement
- responsive design – repaired view on cell and pill gadget
- added new language translations: Italy, Spanish, German, Russian, French (you may simply select in supply code settings)
- added PACE Automated web page load progress bar in three selectable variants. By http://github.hubspot.com/pace/docs/welcome/
Model 1.2.1 replace notes
- improved download pace
- fastened double “www” problem