php Password Protector means that you can defend your PHP pages with a safe login kind requiring username and password!
php Password Protector doesn’t require a database in an effort to work and will get configured in two minutes! You don’t should be a PHP professional in an effort to defend your private pages! Merely embody this script in each web page you wish to defend and let it to do all of the job!
With php Password Protector you may have a multiple-user entry (everybody with a distinct password) and a multilevel entry. Which means that each person may have a password and an entry stage choosen by you. You may permit some customers to view explicit pages that customers with a decrease entry stage cannot view! If you happen to don’t wish to use this technique, merely keep away from to restrict the entry and each logged-in person will acquire entry to your protected pages!
You may select to set your password as plain textual content or as an SHA1 hash (safer and privacy-protecting).
You may put the php Password Protector login kind in each HTML construction, with out limitations. php Password Protector will generate all of the hyperlinks to your login/logout and residential web page in your behalf, wherever they’re.
- Straightforward and quick configuration
- No should be a PHP professional
- No database required
- Single-page class, straightforward to combine
- Multi person help
- Save person logins in a log file with username and date/time
- Keep in mind me performance
- Totally different entry ranges help
- Safety towards bruteforce assaults
- Sturdy password encryption with SHA1 (you may even use plain textual content, if you happen to desire)
- Straightforward login with a sequence of keys as an alternative of the password (es “arrow up, arrow down, arrow down, arrow left, arrow proper”)
- Self-generated hyperlinks to your house web page and login/logout pages
- Logged-in person infos obtainable all over the place (username and person stage)
- Totally different built-in error messages. The person will see totally different messages (you may personalize them as you need) relying of what error occurred (person not logged, low-level permission, person logged out attributable to inactivity…)