The ApPHP TreeMenu is a PHP script that generates multilevel tree menu management. It was specifically designed for net builders. Tree menu is likely one of the hottest and generally used navigation controls and it means that you can arrange and use very quickly.
It has a collapsible vertical tree itemizing, that resembles the Home windows Explorer folder view. It additionally makes it simpler for guests of your web site to seek out issues, makes its look extra skilled and helps to prepare great amount of information into hierarchical order with as many nodes and sub-levels as you want. Expandable parts can be utilized as hyperlinks, or they are often simply expanded. The sub-menus are opened and closed by a mouse click on.
The code is object-oriented with two courses: the TreeMenu class creates the tree construction and the Node class is used for every menu merchandise. Easy CSS defines the look of the tree and may be modified with ease.
- Multi-level nodes hierarchy
- Infinite variety of ranges
- Quick efficiency
- Straightforward Configuration
- Embedded CSS templates
- Easy and readable code for builders
- Object-oriented programming
- GET/POST submission sort on PostBack name
- AJAX enabled
- Various kinds of content material: recordsdata, photos
- Scanning listing construction
- Nodes sorting
- ‘Develop all’/’Collapse all’ buttons
- Animation results
- LTR and RTL layouts
- Multi-Browser assist
- Dynamic importing of nodes (AJAX)
- Set up Information: Click to View
- Getting Began: Click to View
- ChangeLog: Click to View
- Discussion board: Click to View