Created By A Internet Developer For Internet Developer’s
Free updates & Lifetime help included!
Model 1.Three is right here!
View the Changelog on the backside for extra particulars!
Earlier than utilizing this script – we’ll use Joomla for instance:
- Obtain Joomla – Relying on connection, wait a number of minutes.
- Unzip Joomla.
- Open FTP Consumer.
- Holding construction in-tact, add Joomla.
- Wait a number of extra minutes primarily based in your connection.
Typical time taken – as much as 15 to 20 minutes (or extra).
Utilizing this script:
- Login to Distant .ZIP
- Copy hyperlink to .zip file into Distant .ZIP
- Set script choices – 5 Straightforward Steps! (See Demo)
- Click on on add and a number of other seconds later (primarily based on server pace) your able to go!
Typical time taken – 1 to 2 minutes.
This script grants you the flexibility to remotely add .zip archives immediately from one other server after which unzip them after they’ve been uploaded. There’s additionally the choice to immediately add .zip archives out of your pc as effectively so that you aren’t restricted to solely remotely importing.
There isn’t a database wanted or set up required, merely add one file (solely 18kb!) to the listing you want to add the .zip archive, entry the script, and observe the 5 easy steps throughout the script.
For these site owners that add php functions/scripts (comparable to Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and many others.) regularly, this script will prevent lots of effort and time!
v1.3 – fifth Aug 2011
- Added script configuration block throughout the script to entry script settings simpler
- Added allowed file varieties. Now you can add extra than simply .zip archives.
- Added .zip detection guidelines to make sure the server solely unpacks .zip archives
v1.2 – 15th Jul 2011
- Added whitespace detection to strip whitespace from url’s when remotely importing.
- Eliminated customizable CHMOD settings as a result of many server incompatibilities.
v1.1 – 17th Jun 2011
- Added the flexibility to simply unpack .zip archives that exist on the server.
- Added customizable CHMOD settings.
Hyperlinks to frequent PHP Purposes
You need to use any .zip archive that isn’t password protected (perhaps doable in a future launch, however not in the mean time). Listed below are some frequent php functions I exploit this with this script each day (simply copy the hyperlink immediately into Distant .ZIP):
Drupal 6.22: http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/drupal-6.22.zip
WordPress Newest: http://wordpress.org/latest.zip
Please let me know if any of those hyperlinks turn into outdated!