Nodmonit is a linux useful resource monitoring’s answer with SMS and/or e mail integration, that’s datacenter and cluster conscious, which means you possibly can have your computing cloud unfold throughout wherever you desire to on this planet and categorize it.
It’s translatable, embeddable into your current admin panel and straightforward to make use of.
Most important options
- Actual-time monitoring.
- Actual-time useful resource utilization graphs.
- Simply plugin into your current admin panel! You don’t want a separate login panel, you possibly can simply plug the nodmonit dashboard into your current workflow!
- SMS and/or E-mail notification: Be notified when sources attain a given threshold (Twilio/SMTP account obligatory)
- Datacenter-aware: is your cloud on EC2? Linode? DigitalOcean? It doesn’t matter, you possibly can unfold your tech wherever you want and monitor all of them in only one place.
- Translatable: In case your language shouldn’t be obtainable, you possibly can translate the interface your self with a easy JSON file.
- Preserve all of your knowledge to your self! Present options within the net requires you to make use of an exterior service, with nodmonit you’re in management.
- Two colour choices: darkish and lightweight.
- Variety of open recordsdata
What languages can be found?
At the moment solely English and Portuguese-Brazilian can be found. However you possibly can simply translate to your individual language.
The place does it work?
Works in all main variations of:
If for some motive it doesn’t work to your distro I might be joyful that will help you and ship you a refund if obligatory.
- Have root entry to the goal machines (solely to put in, to not run)
- You should be a tech individual and be comfy utilizing the terminal, shell instructions and putting in packages
- nginx/apache or another webserver
- curl (for the brokers)