backup and restore mysql database utilizing php script
WHAT IS IT?
This PHP script is a strong device that allow you to backup each side of your web site:
1. It Backup all of your Internet-Information (and don’t use shell_exec)
2. Make a ZIP or TAR File (relying on the server configuration)
3. Additionally backup all mySQL Databases (in the event you like)
4. Ship a Obtain-Hyperlink by eMail (if you need)
5. Copy every little thing to your Dropbox (you probably have one)
6. Delete x Days outdated Backups robotically (additionally in Cloud if needed)
7. Backup-Device protected with a password (strongly beneficial)
What are you ready for ? Give it a attempt ! Proper now !
Backup to Server per FTP / sFTP can be included!
- Full Backup your entire Information (Information and db)
- Auto scheduling by cron-job.org
- Fashionable-Consumer-Interface (Responsiv)
- Additionally usable over Terminal/Console e.g. on localhost
- Simple Obtain of Backup ZIP/TAR by FTP, eMail, Weblink and Cloud
- Backup 100% of the location content material (all Information and mySQL Database)
- Migrate your web site to a unique Server/Area simply
- Is available in some helpful PHP recordsdata and a few Config Information
- Handbook file is included in Obtain
- .. and plenty of extra! Simply attempt our Demo to view all Options
- View full Launch Notes
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
- Script-URL (e.g. localhost/full/backup.php)
- Backup-Folder (e.g. Root-Path)
- Archive-Folder (had been your Backups are saved)
- Backup-URL (e.g. localhost/backup/)
- Backup-Filename (Timezone, How typically would you prefer to generate an Archive)
- Backup-AutoDelete (YES/NO, Age in Days to Delete, Delete Dropbox Archives too?)
- Optionally available: Admin E-Mail (If wanted: CC & BCC)
- Optionally available: mySQL Databases (As many a you want in further config file)
- Optionally available: Dropbox API (App Key & App Secret in further config file)
- Optionally available: GoogleDrive API (ID & Key in further config file)
- Optionally available: FTP/sFTP (sFTP nonetheless beta)
- That’s it… You’re prepared to start out!!
solely PHP Four or > is all you want
for Dropbox (wants https) and GoogleDrive you want PHP 5.Three or >
and just for GoogleDrive you want the next PHP Extensions:
— apc_add – PECL apc 3.0.13
— apc_delete – PECL apc 3.0.0
— memcache_add – PECL memcache 0.2.0
This plugin doesn’t make any use of shell_exec, so it would work in practically each server setting.
In case of any issues with particular hostings tell us instantly!
When you run into issues please give me not a nasty fee,
please check out the documentation of the script.
When you want extra assist, be free to contact me through the help tab.
I’ll do every little thing in order that my product deserves a 5 star score!
All updates are included. Do not forget that the script will likely be up to date often.
Thanks a lot.
Greatest Regards, adilbo
WHAT OUR AMAZING CUSTOMERS THINK
Do you need to customise my script as you need?
Simply buy the Prolonged License and shoot me a message from my profile web page
to let me know the way you’re utilizing it. Thanks!
Model 2.2 (08.2018) FIX - .sql db Backup (backup.php) ADD - Parameter: No Archive on Server (config-backup.php & backup.php) IMP - sFTP now beta (/ftp/) IMP - Documentation up to date
Model 2 (06.2018) IMP - Dropbox API v2 (backup.php & /dropbox/...) IMP - some small code enhancements (see docu)
Model 1.3 (06.2017 FIX - Dropbox Authentification now use https (dropbox/dropbox.php)
Model 1.2 (01.2016) ADD - GoogleDrive (backup.php, config-googledrive.php & "googledrive" Folder) IMP - Some small Code Enhancements (backup.php) ADD - Add Google Drive Half within the Dokumentation (docu.html and Sub-Folder)
Model 1.1 (12.2015) ADD - Delete x Days outdated Backups (backup.php) ADD - Delete outdated Backups additionally in Dropbox if configured (dropbox.php) ADD - Backup-Device protected by Password (backup.php) IMP - Code Enhancements (backup.php & dropbox.php) IMP - Enhance Dropbox Half within the Dokumentation (docu.html)
Model 1.0 (12.2015) NEW - Launch of this Script on CodeCanyon