SORRY. THIS PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE MAINTAINED.
Social Sprites Icons is a set of generally used social icons that transition utilizing CSS ease. This set is tremendous light-weight and will simply be built-in into any web site. There are two variations for the icons. One is the usual icon set, and the opposite is a mini set. On hover, the icons background colour will change to the official colour of the social community. All the icons are in a single sprite png that totals 26.1 KB.
Social Sprite Icons put in on SmartStart Theme.
Every themes include its personal customization for the sidebar and widgets. Some of the well-liked and closely custom-made tag is .widget. Since every theme is styled otherwise, we can not predict what preset will have an effect on our buttons. With this in thoughts, we determined to take a unique method. As an alternative of making an attempt to reset the .widgets class, we prioritized our sprites checklist as a substitute. Due to this fact, all of our strains of code within the stylesheet has ”!essential” callout to give you un-intrusive code.
HOW TO USE
There’s a “Thank You.pdf” file included with each file. Please learn that file to discover ways to use this widget.
DEMO & WATERMARK
You’ll be able to view the reside demo of this file by clicking ‘Dwell Preview’ from above. We even have a video of the file with out the watermark accessible at http://screenr.com/1jg7.
On the demo you will note some white textual content over the buttons. These are watermarks to forestall individuals from stealing the content material. Sorry for the difficulty this may increasingly have brought on you.
If you happen to require any assist, please publish within the remark part or look within the “Thank You.pdf” file included within the archive.
Replace 1.9.1 – 12/09/2013
- Bug repair for customized icons.
Replace 1.9 – 10/20/2013
- Added possibility to decide on background colour. This new function helps HEX (#000AAA) and RGB/RGBA assist. Moreover, you may also prioritize the colour with CSS’s !essential tag.
- Added white icons.
Replace 1.8.1 – 10/13/2013
- Fixes a bug attributable to the final replace
- Fixes a battle difficulty from WordPress outlined class
Replace 1.8 – 10/12/2013
- CSS definitions has been prioritized to forestall over-definition.
- CSS file has been compressed for improved efficiency.
- Minor enhancements to CSS to enhance transition.
Replace 1.7 – 06/03/2013
- Up to date Twitter icon
Replace 1.6 – 02/18/2013
- Bug fixes
Replace 1.5 – 02/17/2013
- Added a goal choice to all hyperlinks. Now you’ll be able to open hyperlinks in new home windows.
- Word this can be a guide enter subject. To find out about goal attribute. click here.
Replace 1.4 – 01/12/2013
- Added Three new icons: Doc, Star, ShareThis
- Code repair for Stumbleupon icon
- CSS code fixes to forestall overflow
Replace 1.3 – 12/23/2012
- Mounted mail icons code
- Mounted model quantity to newest
- Added assist and verified use on WordPress 3.5
Replace 1.2 – 12/19/2012
- Added 7 new icons: Github – Behance – Yelp – Mail – Instagram – Foursquare – Zerply
- Code repair to customized icons to repair a small bug
- Added margins to circle icons
- Replace to documentation
- WordPress direct add points now fastened
This replace provides the next options:
- Means so as to add 2 customized icons.
- Choice to pick out circle icons.
Add 1.0 – 12/10/2012
- File Submitted for assessment.