A brilliant easy but highly effective, user-friendly, browser-based SVG vector editor. Constructed with the most recent net improvement techs: React.js and Material.js.
Present your customers an easy-to-use drawing device. Or alternatively, it’s additionally an excellent start line to construct extra complicated issues, like Canva.
The purpose was to maintain the modifying expertise straightforward for the typical person. It accommodates solely the minimal, most elementary instruments which might be obligatory to attract virtually something.
- Object settings: colour & gradient fill, border, alignment, transformations, picture results
- Primary shapes included
- Connectable strains and curves, free draw
- 15° jumps on rotation and line drawing (whereas holding Shift)
- Textbox with font settings
- File add by way of HTML5 File API, so we don’t want a server
- Save picture as SVG, JPG or PNG
- Primary shortcuts: arrow key, undo/redo, copy/paste
- You may also paste a picture from the clipboard
- Zoom (Ctrl +/-, Ctrl + mouse wheel)
- Cross-browser help, shows a warning for previous browsers
- Contact pleasant (examined on touchscreen pocket book)
- Constructed with the most recent React options
- Re-usable JS elements
- Straightforward to translate: all texts are saved in a JSON file
- Clear, commented code
- Works in all trendy, main browsers
- Straightforward to keep up and modify
v1.0.1 – June 29, 2020
- Repair: Form part's title was untranslated - Repair: after free draw choosing the item produced an error - Up to date recordsdata: src/elements/Shapes.js, src/elements/SelectionColorSettings.js, src/languages/en.json