Simple to make use of internet based mostly double entry accounting software program with invoicing, inventory administration, payables and receivables written in PHP – MySQL
- Chart of Accounts (Teams and Ledgers), Import from CSV/Export to XLS
- Dynamic Entry Varieties (Receipt, Fee, Contra, Journal, and many others)
- Ledger account reconciliation
- Tag entries
- Inventory Administration
- Stories embody Stability Sheet, Revenue and Loss Assertion, Trial
- Stability and Ledger Assertion, Reconciliation Report, and many others
- Obtain Stories in PDF format
- Person authentication and roles
- Person motion logs
- Full help for MySQL database transactions to keep up information integrity
- Assist for a number of accounts
Necessary Details about utility’s Database Construction
The default construction of The Accountant Advance is predicated on two databases.
First, the SQLite3 Database which handles the admin part for the software program i.e. the customers, teams, permissions, accounts which can be created for every new fiscal 12 months/firm, it’s MySQL database settings and the final/predominant setting for the applying.
Alternatively the MySQL database handles the primary options of the applying, that’s the accounting/e-book conserving/Chart of Account(COA), entries, advance search, studies, account settings, and many others.
Necessary Notice: Create New accounts in new Databases. don’t use identical DB for various accounts.
Username/E mail: email@example.com
Information for updating to newest model
Backup earlier accountant advance and extract downloaded accountant advance to your server.
Now copy /utility/config/database.sqlite from backup to /accountant_downloaded/utility/config.
Now copy /utility/config/config.php from backup to /accountant_downloaded/utility/config.
Now copy /property/uploads from backup to /accountant_downloaded/property/
Now open /utility/config/database.sqlite in any Sqlite DB viewer and run:
UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '<the newest model right here>';
Replace to Model 1.0.0
1. Actual-time synchronization in Ledger Entry when choosing from Chart of Account drop down up to date when including new new account in chart of account, 2. Mounted Date Vary bug and print as pdf/csv points in Stories(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and many others), 3. Some Main Bug Fixes relating to stock administration, UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '1.0.0';
Replace to Model 1.1.0
1. Mounted Date Vary bug and export to pdf points in all Stories(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and many others)... UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '1.1.0';