Straightforward to make use of free and open supply net based mostly double entry accounting software program written in PHP – MySQL
The Accountant – Basic Ledger Accounting System is a safe cloud based mostly double entry accounting system enabling organizations and people to handle their monetary accounts with a number of corporations. You’ll be able to create and handle accounts beneath particular firm. You’ll be able to create a number of customers and provides them entry to a specific firm or corporations. The Accountant lets you create/publish Journal Vouchers. Print all crucial experiences corresponding to:
- Basic Ledger Abstract
- Vouchers Abstract
- Trial Stability
- Earnings Assertion
- Stability Sheets
The Accountant has been developed in PHP Codeignitor framework & MySql database enabling simple setup & simple maintainability. It’s cloud based mostly system permitting you to entry your organization accounts from in every single place on the go.
- Free and Open Supply beneath MIT License
- No setup required
- Works on “Shared Internet hosting” atmosphere
- Neighborhood pushed
- PHP 5+ Supported
- MySQL Supported
- Chart of Accounts (Teams and Ledgers)
- Dynamic Entry Sorts (Money/Financial institution Receipt, Money/Financial institution Fee, Contra, Journal, and so on)
- Ledger Account reconciliation
- Tag entries for higher reference management
- Studies embrace Stability Sheet, Revenue and Loss Assertion, Trial Stability and Ledger Assertion, Reconciliation Report, and so on.
- Obtain Studies in PDF format.
- Person Authentication and roles project.
- Person Motion logs for person exercise monitoring.
- Full assist for MySQL database transactions to take care of information integrity
- Help for a number of Corporations/Years accounts
Necessary Details about utility’s Database Construction
The default construction of The Accountant – Basic Ledger is predicated on two databases.
First, the SQLite3 Database which handles the admin part for the software program i.e. the customers, teams, permissions, accounts which might be created for every new fiscal yr/firm, it’s MySQL database settings and the final/essential setting for the appliance.
Alternatively the MySQL database handles the primary options of the appliance, that’s the accounting/e book protecting/Chart of Account(COA), entries, advance search, experiences, account settings, and so on.
Necessary Observe: Create New accounts in new Databases. don’t use similar DB for various accounts.
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for updating to newest model
Backup earlier accountant and extract downloaded accountant to your server.
Now copy /utility/config/database.sqlite from backup to /accountant_downloaded/utility/config.
Now copy /utility/config/config.php from backup to /accountant_downloaded/utility/config.
Now copy /property/uploads/ from backup to /accountant_downloaded/property/
Now open /utility/config/database.sqlite in any Sqlite DB viewer and run:
UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '<the most recent model right here>';
Replace to Beta R3
1. Add new and quicker featured kind for Entries, 2. Some Minor Bug fixes Open /utility/config/database.sqlite in any Sqlite DB viewer and run the next queries, ALTER TABLE `of_settings` ADD `entry_form` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'; UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Beta R3';
Replace to Beta R4
1. Actual-time synchronization in Ledger Entry when deciding on from Chart of Account drop down up to date when including new new account in chart of account. 2. Mounted Date Vary bug and print as pdf/csv points in Studies(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and so on)... UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Beta R4';
Replace to Beta R4.5
1. Mounted Date Vary bug and exporting points in all Studies(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and so on)... UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Beta R4.5';
Replace to Model 5.0
1. Up to date Studies with a lot better appears, now the experiences will load quicker. 2. Mounted many minor and main Bugs and Error dealing with UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Ver. 5.0';
Replace to Model 5.0.1
1. Mounted export to excel Bug UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Ver. 5.0.1';
Replace to Model 5.1.0
1. Up to date Codeigniter Model to three.1.11 UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Ver. 5.1.0';
Replace to Model 5.1.1
1. Mounted the ledger assertion bug in all experiences UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = 'Ver. 5.1.1';