What’s WordPress Timeliner?
WordPress Timeliner is a robust plugin, which generates a timeline primarily based on occasions. What’s an occasion? Effectively, it may be something with a date stamp on it – a information article, a weblog publish, a portfolio merchandise, you identify it. If it has a date, Timeliner understands it!
From the choices web page you possibly can specify what number of posts to get from the database and you may also select a number of classes to get the posts from.
Timeliner comes with two distinctive designs to start with, and it’s additionally simply customizable with CSS.
I encourage you to look at the video preview to see how highly effective and straightforward to make use of Timeliner is, and likewise how simple it’s to put in.
- Generates a timeline out of your posts
- Select what number of posts to show and from which class
- Straightforward to put in
- Very customizable
- 4 distinctive skins included!
2.0.6 – October 1, 2015
- Fastened a bug the place the timeline would show two timelines on prime of one another, whereas the “Auto” width possibility shouldn’t be chosen.
- Fastened various bugs that may happen in case you tried to pick content material for the timeline after clicking “New Timeline” and earlier than saving it.
2.0.5 – September 23, 2015
- Fastened a bug that may generally stop the final 12 months to point out on the timeline.
2.0.4 – Aug 27, 2015
- Added again the “skins” folder, which was by accident faraway from the most recent model.
2.0.3 – Feb 20, 2015
- Fastened the problem the place the timeline would at all times get inserted on the prime of the web page/publish.
- Admin panel is rebuilt from scratch. Built-in assist proper within the consumer interface and much more consumer pleasant.
- Help for a number of timelines
- The plugin makes use of a robust publish “selector” engine borrowed from “Dynamic Grid: Posts Feed”. Now you can choose posts primarily based on a class, tag, customized taxonomy, or particular posts.
- Fastened a bug within the JS that prompted the plugin to crash.
- Beauty fixes, primarily within the CSS and JS information.
- Small bug repair associated to the get_timeline() perform.
- The plugin not makes use of an xml file to retailer content material and all issues associated to the xml file are actually gone! (Whew)
- Main bug repair concerning the parsing of the xml file.
- Now you can insert the timeline with a shortcode [timeline]
- Help for pre-modern dates
- Decides whether or not to point out yearly, each 100th 12 months, and many others.
- Added yet another pores and skin
- Fastened a few bugs within the animations
- It can now show “Learn Extra” within the small button inside the content material, as an alternative of the title
- Added an possibility for the admin panel – present newest, choose newest
- It now correctly takes the primary picture from the publish and provides it as a thumbnail
- Scripts and stylesheets are correctly referred to as
- Sorted out file names
- Added directions on find out how to set up a pores and skin
- New function: when the web page masses you possibly can select to mechanically present the title or the total content material of the most recent occasion;
- Now contains jQuery the correct approach;
- Fastened points with file paths;
- Fastened points with the way in which it generates the .xml file;
- Correctly types the occasions primarily based on their component ID;
- Fastened bug: once you click on an occasion it shifted to the left;
- Fastened bug: generally once you develop the occasion after which hover it, it didn’t reset it’s width;
- Fastened bug: when there are various occasions shut to one another and close to the tip of the timeline, they not depart the boundaries of the timeline;