TurtlePass is a self-hosted staff password supervisor for corporations to share passwords with there groups.
Every password will likely be encrypted and might be shared, secured by a complicated entry management system.
Create customers and add passwords to your account. Then you may share it with chosen customers if you would like.
Moreover, it may be built-in with different software program by the given REST-API.
- Apache, nginx or IIS net server
- PHP 5.5+, PHP 7.0+
- MySQL 5.5+ (MySQL eight not supported)
- Area or Subdomain (yourdomain.com or turtlepass.yourdomain.com)
- Not working in subdirectory like (yourdomain.com/turtlepass)
- SSL certificates (really helpful)
- TurtlePass software (together with supply code)
- 6 months assist
- Set up information for simple setup
- API documentation for builders
- Future updates (until subsequent main launch)
Changelog Model 1.3 -> 1.4
[Update] Replace to Symfony Framework Model 3 [Update] Replace Bootstrap Three to Bootstrap 4 [New Feature] Transfer Passwords to different Teams [New Feature] Edit personal consumer and consumer teams [Bugfix] Some template and language fixes [Bugfix] Mounted change personal password [Bugfix] Mounted share password
Changelog Model 1.2 -> 1.3
[Bugfix] Sharing a password did not electronic mail the recipient [New Setting] New setting for the supply to decide on if new customers ought to affirm their electronic mail deal with [New Feature] LDAP/AD Help [New Feature] Sharing a password can now be restricted to views [New Setting] Now you can resolve when the reCAPTCHA flood safety will likely be proven [New Feature] All passwords might be downloaded to a CSV file [New Feature] Sorting password teams on the left-hand aspect is now accessible by drag'n drop for every consumer [New Feature] Consumer teams for simpler managing sharing passwords with customers [Bugfix] Clicking on the backgroud closed the modal popups [Update] Up to date third social gathering libraries
Changelog Model 1.1 -> 1.2
- Added 2-Manner-Authentication assist - Share passwords with others (hyperlink or electronic mail) and non-obligatory the likelihood for them to vary the data - Test for brand new TurtlePass updates - Added customized fields for passwords - Whitelist and blacklist ip addresses for restricted entry - Enable login just for whitelisted ip addresses if enabled - Help for Microsoft IIS net server - ReCaptcha configuration wizard - Prolonged readme - Lowered file dimension - Framework and part updates - Prolonged set up checks - Deleted consumer cannot login anymore - Deleting customers don't block username anymore - Some fashion fixes
Changelog Model 1.0 -> 1.1
- Password Icon Help - Password Audit Log - New Password Sorts (Financial institution Account, Credit score Card, Electronic mail, Server, Software program License) - ReCaptcha Help - Registration and Forgot Password Help (Activate/off international settings) - Electronic mail ship assist - International Settings - Change PageTitle on new Settings Web page - Mounted leaping tooltips - Mounted downside with consumer password size - Mounted grant entry to different customers as not admin consumer - Enable set up with out altering root listing (Apache Webserver) - Added present model on the backside - Mounted mcrypt deprecation in PHP 7.1