UberChart is a sophisticated WordPress Chart Plugin which provides you the power to create a terrific number of charts with distinctive customizability. With a complete of 240 choices per chart and 30 choices per dataset you’ll all the time be capable of create precisely the chart you want.
Create your good chart
The obtainable chart varieties are:
- Line Charts
- Space Charts
- Bar Charts
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Doughnut Charts
- Radar Charts
- Polar Space Charts
- Scatter Charts
- Bubble Charts
After you choose the chart kind you can begin with the customization, try this screenshot of the Charts Menu with all of the sections opened to have an thought of the extraordinarily excessive variety of obtainable choices.
These choices are used to outline the final habits of the chart and the side of a few of the components of the chart (datasets and scales have their very own customization choices, see the particular sections for particulars), for instance you may:
- Set the chart measurement, margin and background coloration
- Allow or disable the responsiveness of the chart
- Choose the velocity and the kind of animation
- Set measurement, coloration, font household, font type and place of the chart title
- Set measurement, coloration, font household, font type and place of the textual content within the chart legend
- Set the type of the tooltips
You’re free to resolve how every dataset of the chart ought to seem, for instance you may:
- Outline the bezier curve stress of every line, this lets you symbolize straight or curved traces
- Outline the width of every line, create dashed traces with customized gaps and likewise choose the lineCap and lineJoin canvas properties of every line
- Set the purpose type of every level (circle, triangle, rectangle, cross, line, star, sprint and extra)
- Choose how every level ought to react when hovered, for instance you may outline the precise radius that reacts to the hover mouse occasion
- Set the radius, the border and the background coloration of every level or bubble (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border coloration of every single bar displayed in a bar chart (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border coloration of every arc displayed in a Polar Space, Pie or Doughnut chart (in each hover and default standing)
Kinds of scales
UberChart provides you the power to make use of various kinds of scale:
This the most typical kind of scale, use it every time it’s important to symbolize numeric units of values that don’t require the logarithmic scale.
Logarithmic scales permit a wide variety to be displayed with out small values being compressed down into backside of the graph. The sort of scale is important for those who take care of factors which can be a lot bigger or smaller than the majority of knowledge or if you wish to present multiplicative components.
Use the time scale when it’s important to symbolize a selected date or time. The format used to symbolize the date/time is totally customizable. Merely use the tokens offered by Moment.js to outline a customized format, then set the time unit utilized by the dimensions and outline the variety of models that ought to be plotted between the grid traces.
Use the class scale to separate your knowledge in a number of classes and show customized labels.
You possibly can plot a number of datasets on the extra secondary axis named Y2 when the values in a chart fluctuate extensively from one dataset to the opposite.
Be at liberty to allow or disable the “Stacked” function on any axis, this lets you stack the info of the required axis of a Line Chart, Space Chart, Bar Chart or Horizontal Bar Chart.
You possibly can transfer the scales in your favourite positions, for instance you may symbolize the Y axis of a Line Chart on the appropriate as a substitute of on the left, the X axis of a Bar Chart on the highest as a substitute of on the underside, and so forth.
Disguise the Scales
Generally it’s helpful to symbolize solely the datasets and not using a scale or with out all of the scales. Use these choices to show or cover particular scales.
Scale Grid Traces
Customise the visibility, the width, the colours and extra for every grid line. This lets you be extraordinarily detailed and spotlight small variations in your knowledge when wanted or make the chart format neat and clear.
Change how the title of every scale is displayed by altering the colour, the font measurement, the font household and the font type.
Add a prefix or a suffix to the ticks of a scale (for instance to incorporate a unit of measurement, the proportion image, the greenback image, and so forth.), invert the order of the ticks, rotate the ticks to avoid wasting area, around the decimal worth to a selected variety of decimal locations and extra.
Set a minimal and most restrict for every scale, set a hard and fast step measurement, resolve to start at zero or not your scale, restrict the variety of ticks of a scale to a predefined worth, customise the size of the bars of a Bar Chart and extra.
Through the creation of a chart there’s a second when it’s important to add the info factors. If the variety of knowledge factors is restricted doesn’t make any distinction for those who use regular enter fields or different strategies, however when you’ve got a giant quantity of knowledge you must use an environment friendly technique to enter your values.
The spreadsheet editor obtainable in UberChart provides you the power to:
- Copy your knowledge immediately out of your favourite O.S. or on-line spreadsheet editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheet, and so forth.) to UberChart and vice versa
- Simply add you knowledge through the use of the widespread capabilities offered by a spreadsheet software program (copy and paste a bunch of cells, drag rows, drag columns)
With an embedded spreasheet editor you don’t even want the same old “Import CSV” function, as a result of by copying and pasting from a spreadsheet software program you may simply import the info of any CSV, XLS or ODS (and all the opposite codecs supported by your spreadsheet software program) file.
Import and Export
The import and export function obtainable in UberChart means that you can archive your collections of charts as XML information.
That is extraordinarily helpful as a result of:
- Works as backup system in your charts (you’ll by no means lose any chart)
- You possibly can transfer your charts between totally different web sites
- You possibly can retailer your most used charts and use them as fashions for future charts
In UberChart the fashions are particular charts that may be loaded to immediately create new charts. In different phrases fashions are a technique to recycle charts configurations so that you’ve got solely so as to add the info factors to supply a outcome.
This plugin comes by default with 34 default fashions that means that you can simply create numerous sorts of charts with out spending time for the preliminary configuration. To know extra in regards to the course of of making a chart from a mannequin try this video.
This plugin can be utilized on a WordPress Network, and helps each a Community Activation (the plugin will probably be activated on all of the websites of your WordPress Community in a single step) and a Single Website Activation (your plugin will probably be manually activated on single websites of the community).
UberChart comes by default in English and Italian, if you wish to translate the plugin in one other language merely create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
Excessive High quality Help
Help for this plugin is offered in English and Italian immediately through e mail by the plugin developer. If you happen to expertise any issues or for those who want detailed technical information about particular plugin elements you might be in good arms.
This plugin makes use of the next assets:
- Composer licensed beneath the MIT License
- Chosen licensed beneath the MIT License
- Handsontable licensed beneath the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed beneath the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed beneath the MIT License
- JShrink license beneath the BSD 3 Clause License
15.12.2019 - v1.20 - Fastened CSS points attributable to the adjustments utilized in WordPress 5.3 - Fastened PHP Warning 13.04.2019 - v1.19 - Eliminated a PHP warning generated with PHP 7.2 and later variations within the front-end - Eliminated a PHP discover generated within the back-end 28.09.2018 - v1.18 - Fastened bug 28.09.2018 - v1.17 - The "UberChart" Gutenberg block has been added 14.09.2018 - v1.15 - Fastened a battle between the "ROWS" reserved phrase added in MariaDB ranging from model 10.2.four and the "ROWS" database column used within the plugin database 16.02.2018 - v1.14 - The "Earlier than Worth" and "After Worth" choices have been added within the "Tooltips" part - PHP notices are not generated in the course of the "Import" process 26.11.2017 - v1.13 - Documentation up to date (the plugin codebase is not modified) 04.07.2017 - v1.13 - Fastened a bug which prevented in particular conditions to create rows within the back-end spreasheet editor 12.06.2017 - v1.12 - Fastened bugs - Added the "Hidden" dataset property - Added the "Half Pie/Doughnut" choice - The TinyMCE UberChart button and the associated modal window have been up to date - The shortcode is now displayed within the "Charts" menu - Within the "Charts" menu is now potential to look utilizing the chart ID 17.04.2017 - v1.11 - Fastened bug 11.03.2017 - v1.10 - Fastened bugs - The identical font stack of WordPress is now used within the administrative pages - Added a search kind within the "Charts" menu - Improved efficiency within the "Charts" menu - Added the "Fastened Peak" choice within the "Frequent" part of the "Charts" menu - Added the "Most Execution Time" and the "Reminiscence Restrict" choices within the "Choices" menu 26.10.2016 - v1.08 - Preliminary launch
Do you care about your web site’s search engine optimization?
Enhance your inner hyperlinks construction and get extra visits in your WordPress web site with the Interlinks Manager plugin.