VB.Web DAL Generator for MySQL is a .web desktop utility that generates VB.Web Knowledge Entry Layer for MySQL database. The aim of this utility is to make software program improvement straightforward. It creates VB.Web lessons (one per desk) that comprise strategies for CRUD operations. The generated code can be utilized in net in addition to desktop apps.
- It creates VB.Web lessons (one for every desk).
- It helps MySQL database.
- The category incorporates all columns of the desk as properties.
- Knowledge sorts have been dealt with properly.
- Creates strategies for CRUD operations.
- Sorting has been dealt with.
- Pagination has been dealt with.
- Major key’s routinely detected for every desk.
- Composite major key’s supported.
- Nullable columns have been dealt with.
- Auto Increment column has been dealt with.
- Timestamp column has been dealt with.
- Utterly indented code is generated.
- The generated code can be utilized in each desktop and net purposes.
- All the next knowledge varieties of MySQL are supported:
tinyint, smallint, mediumint, int, integer, bigint, decimal,
float, double, actual, serial, bit, date, datetime, timestamp,
time, yr, char, varchar, nvarchar, tinytext, textual content, mediumtext,
longtext, binary, varbinary, tinyblob, mediumblob, blob,
longblob, enum, set
- Supply code (written in C#) has additionally been offered in order that to allow customers to make modifications based on their programming construction.
A pattern net utility has additionally been offered that’s utilizing the generated code. On this utility one kind (for workers) has been created. This app makes use of the generated knowledge entry layer with out modifying a single line within the generated code.
- VB.Web Class: For every desk one VB.Web class is created that incorporates all columns of the desk as properties.
- Add Methodology: It’s an occasion technique. It provides a brand new report to the related desk. Nullable columns have been dealt with correctly. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped whereas inserting a report. Related property of the auto increment column is populated after report is inserted.
- Replace Methodology: It’s an occasion technique. It updates an current report. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped whereas updating a report.
- Delete Methodology: It’s a shared technique. It deletes an current report. It takes major key columns values as parameters.
- Get Methodology: It’s a shared technique. It will get an current report (an occasion of the category is created and all properties are populated). It takes major key columns values as parameters.
- GetAll Methodology: It’s a shared technique. It will get all data of the related desk. It’s also possible to specify search columns. If sorting/pagination is enabled then the related code will even be generated.