WooCommerce Occasion Ticket
How Magenest’s Occasion Ticket for WooCommerce works?
- Assist Easy merchandise and Variable merchandise
- Create occasion ticket merchandise with ease
- In a position to customise the PDF ticket
- In a position to customise electronic mail template
- Auto generate QR code for tickets
- Show Google Map on product web page with pinpoint to indicate occasion location
- Handle occasion tickets on admin panel
- Export knowledge of occasion attendees to CSV file for higher administration
- Set reminder electronic mail to prospects to ship X days earlier than occasion date
- Redeem tickets from backend (for single ticket or mass/bulk actions)
- Resend tickets (through electronic mail) from backend (for single ticket or mass/bulk actions)
- Scan QR and redeem tickets with browsers on Android mobiles or webcam
- Add QR code picture and redeem tickets from backend
- Buy one or a number of tickets for occasions
- Select between E-ticket and bodily ticket (with delivery possibility)
- Obtain pdf ticket(s) through emails
- Ship emails to all attendees
A number of languages supported
You may simply translate the plugin to any languages with Loco Translate. Contact our assist group at email@example.com for help.
When you have any question that’s out of the offered documentation, please don’t hesitate to contact Magenest Assist Workforce through electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our assist group is at all times able to reply your entire questions.